Monday, October 28, 2019

I am so evil

Earlier today, I was playing chess online with this guy from Egypt. At the beginning of the game, he asked me where I was from, how old I was, and whether I was a man or a woman. I told him that I live in the USA, but did not respond to his inquiries about my age or gender.

The game went on for a while. At first, it was an even game, but I slowly gained the upper hand, and it eventually became abundantly clear that I was winning; I had 4 or 5 extra pawns, and there was no way he could stop one of them from becoming a queen.

It was at this point that I finally told him I was a woman. Why did I catfish him? I dunno, maybe I wanted to see if he would ask for my number or something. Actually, on a more evil note, I wanted to see (not that I could actually see the expression on his face) how he would feel about being beaten by a woman. Believe it or not, misogyny in chess is actually a thing.

He then asked me for my age. I lied again, and told him I was 13. If he had then asked me for my number, I would politely tell him that my father would not allow me to give guys my number, and maybe also out him as a potential pedophile.

But he didn't take the bait. Or maybe he's just an average respectable guy who believed that he just got beat at chess by a 13-year-old girl. Not that that's impossible: As I mentioned in my previous post, many kids are scary good at chess. Anyway, he played a few more moves. Then one of my pawns underwent a sex change and became a queen. Seeing the hopelessness of his position, he gracefully resigned the game.

So what was I trying to accomplish by catfishing a (probably) innocent Egyptian guy? Nothing really. The whole thing was just an ego trip. As I said, I'm evil.


15 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Your website looks great. If you want, you can participate in the award-winning blogs event contest. The contest that attaches importance to web content and focuses on original writing has started; voting will be done by the jury. Join now and win promotions and prizes. It should be appreciated that your content is interesting and beneficial to humanity. We believe you will make this event fun. By being included in the web directory, you can thus increase your visitor numbers and the followers of your website. Do not miss the opportunity now and join now.

    Join: www.fitnesswebaward.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Voice UK 2023 is a British television talent show created for talented singers. The show is broadcast on the channel ITV. For Check latest info visit the voice uk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually our principal purpose should be to give high-quality content to our blog or web visitors. Keeping good track record in SEO is also beneficial.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you for the good information and very helpful... visit our website maritime data analytics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank For sharing treasured facts. I am very glad whilst study this weblog submit due to the fact weblog submit written in properly way and write on properly topic. Thank for sharing informative submit with us, maintain replace weblog to get greater facts to me .
    comptuer institute in rishikesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the good information and very helpful... visit our website Acidity treatment in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your blog very much it is very helpful and I learned many things from this blog. Thank you for the good information and awesome content...
    Yoga Gurus in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its very important to do a good spiritual practice for to developed the carácter. https://tantrarktarot.blogspot.com To continúe the practice is the most important.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am a subsized senior looking to date

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really nice post. If you are looking best sexologist doctor in delhi Or Call @ 8010977000.

    ReplyDelete