Friday, May 6, 2011

Kino on Difficulties in the practice

I have noticed that quite a few of us in the cybershala are having injuries or other physical difficulties in the practice. I came across this video of Kino on Youtube (it's actually on her website too) answering a question pertaining to this topic at Miami Life Center. I really like how she addresses the concern at hand while helping the person see the issue from a bigger perspective, without making the person feel bad or threatened or intimidated. Enjoy!

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh sooo good Nobel! Thanks Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post more about this after it's all over, but she is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Patrick, I forgot you are in the middle of Kino's workshop... Enjoy! Oh, and if you do happen to read this in time, please tell her I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Nobel, very apt for me at the minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Kevin. I'm glad your knee is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the 'Like' button? ;) This is brilliant and, like some of your other posts, exactly what I needed to read/watch today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, savasanaadict. Sorry, no "Like" button installed yet :-)

    ReplyDelete