Thursday, January 10, 2013

Perfect Blogging Weather

Darn, these Idaho folks are strong! How can she get by with wearing so little in this weather?

This is the view from the window of the coffeeshop I am at now. If you look carefully, you can actually see the snowflakes falling. This is the sort of weather that makes you not want to go anywhere; who wants to have to drive through snow, especially if you don't have snow tires? Which makes for perfect blogging weather: Since I don't want to go anywhere, I may as well sit down in a corner with a little espresso, and blog away. Which is what I have been doing for the past couple of hours: Hence the high level of output on this blog today :-) 

By the way, I know that this weather is the exact opposite of the weather in some other parts of the world... say, Mysore. But all of you folks in Mysore right now, don't get me wrong: I do not envy you your warm weather, because (a) I will make it there someday, and (b) there is nothing like cold snowy weather to really pin your ass down in a certain place and make you really write and think. 

I'm sure you can already see this is a totally neither-here-nor-there post. Moral of the story: This is what happens when you put a digital camera in the wrong hands :-) Anyway, enjoy the weather, wherever you are. I hope you are in a warmer place. Or not.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you in Poky? That looks like the area by the University, so it's perhaps a student that has a bit to learn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the area by the university :-) And maybe it is a student, I'm not certain...

      Delete